23rd April 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 99 in Sanskrit in my 1 year of IPE?

Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 99 in Sanskrit in my 1 year of IPE? What should be the procedure I need to follow? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the complete information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any scholarship after scoring 99 in Sanskrit in 1st year in IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying Sanskrit IPE 1st year scholarship?
  4. Scholarship after getting 99 in Sanskrit in Junior inter from IPE?
  5. Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?
  6. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  7. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have scored 99 marks in sanskrit subject?
  8. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  9. Government scholarship scheme for those who have scored 460 out of 470 in IPE?
  10. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit?
  11. Procedure to renew MHRD Scholarship in IPE 4th year?
  12. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
  13. How can i get scholarship after scoring 98% in 12th in Sanskrit subject?
  14. How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university?
  15. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in Sanskrit of 12th Arts Board exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  17. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th?
  18. How much scholarship is provided to Inter students for scoring 90% in Sanskrit?
27th April 2016, 06:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 99 in Sanskrit in my 1 year of IPE?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarship.

The candidates who have scored merit marks in Sanskrit subject can apply for "Rashtriya Sanskrit sansthan" Scholarship.

The minimum criteria required to apply for Sanskrit scholarship is that the candidate must have secured above 60% marks in Sanskrit subject and also must have secured above 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education.

The amount of scholarship offered is Rs.300/- per month.

The candidate has to fill an application form and post it to the following address:

To
The Registrar
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
56-57, Institutional area
Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110 058

Below I have attached the application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application form.pdf(61.7 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?