26th July 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?

Hello everyone,
I have passed 11th CBSE and I have scored 71% marks from CBSE Board. Now I want to do 12th from MP Board for scoring high percentage is this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  6. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  7. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  8. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  10. Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE?
  11. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  13. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  14. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  15. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  16. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  17. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
27th July 2015, 03:57 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?

Yes, you can score good marks in 12th in MP Board, after scoring 71% marks in 11th class CBSE board.

You have to concentrate on your studies from the starting.
Prepare well for the exams and make your own notes for important topics.
Study from your own notes.
Prepare all the topics from your CBSE books.
If you study hard you can score good in 12th class.
27th July 2015, 04:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?

No, its not possible for any candidate to pursue 10+1 from any board and 10+2 from other board. So you can not appear for the MP board 10+2 exam if you have studied 10+1 from CBSE board.

Its not true that MP board is more easy to score, you can also score from CBSE also. As per my opinion CBSE board is more valuable and advantageous than Madhya Pradesh board.

You will have to get admission in 11th if you want to do 10+2 from MP board.
27th July 2015, 05:17 PM
pointer01

You have secure good marks in class 11th. But still you may face many problems while changing your board for class 12th. If you have changed your board in class 11th then, easily you could change it without facing any problem. Changing board at the time of class 12th generates so many problems. As the registration is already done in class 11th. Syllabus of CBSE and MP board is also differ.It will take time to adjust in new school and with new board. Many schools will not allowed you to get admit because of changing of your board. If you will change your school and remain in the same board then you will never face any problem.
27th July 2015, 09:05 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your Board from CBSE to MP Board after your class 11th because it is possible legally. For this you have to go through the following procedures:-
You have to write an application to your current Board that you want to transfer from your current Board to MP Board.
You will need a transfer certificate (TC) from your current Board.
You will need your class 11th report card.
Migration certificate from your current board.
27th July 2015, 11:17 PM
reconnect

Sorry to say dear but, it is impossible to change the board in class 12th because the registration is already done in class 11th. The syllabus of both the boards is different so, it will take time to manage. No any school will allowed you to take admission.I suggest you to remain in CBSE board. As the study pattern of CBSE is good and syllabus is at the National level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?