27th July 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get Education Loan for TV Production and Journalism?

I want a loan for my course t.v production and journalism is there any chance that i am going to get educational loan for this mentioned course?

18th April 2015, 12:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get Education Loan for TV Production and Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want a loan for my course t.v production and journalism is there any chance that i am going to get educational loan for this mentioned course?
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for educational loans from any Indian bank. The very first condition to apply for education loan is that your university/college is recognized by UGC / AICTE / any Government Institution. If your college is recognized, then definitely you can apply for education loan for your further study.

In India, there are lots of bank offering education loan upto 10 lakhs. You can apply for education loan to any bank as per your interest & the bank you find suitable. The repayment period of the bank will be 7-10 years, it means you have to pay your loan amount between the period of 7-10 years.

The EMI period will start just after 1 year of the completion of course (Only if you will not get a job immediately).

If any candidates get jobs after the course, then loan repayment (EMI) will start immediately after 6 months on the job.

If you will not get a job after completing the course, then the loan amount will be deposited by your parents.

If you already get admission in TV Production and Journalism into recognized college, then you are eligible to apply for education loan. Do one thing, just compare the bank education loan interest rate, the repayment period and choose few banks in your list. Contact the bank personally to know about the loan sanction procedure.

While applying for an education loan, you need to fill the education loan application form and submit the necessary documents i.e.

~~ Admission proof along with prospectus.
~~ All previous year Mark-sheet
~~ Proof of age & residence
~~ Passport size photograph
~~ Borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
~~ Copy of PAN of student Borrower.

All the above are mandatory documents, best to contact the bank to get complete information regarding the loan procedure.
24th April 2015, 09:43 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Any chance to get Education Loan for TV Production and Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

yes, you can apply for the Education Loan. under such Scheme you will get the Whole amount of money that is required for the completion of the Course. So, what you need to do is to write an application to the Bank regarding the Education Loan. And provide them whole set of Document Proof and then your Loan will be accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?