18th April 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get the educational scholarship being a student of Anthropology?

How to get the educational scholarship being a student of Anthropology PG course? Is there any exam which I need to give to ensure that I will get the scholarship? Have anyone got the educational scholarship before? Can you please let me know the details soon. Thank you.

24th April 2015, 06:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the educational scholarship being a student of Anthropology?

The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education. As the Anthropology course is offered by only few institutes in India, there is only less chances of getting the scholarship. If you want to avail the scholarship contact your respective college academic section to know what kind of scholarships are available in the college. There is scholarship scheme which is offered by MHRD which is central sector scheme of scholarship for all graduates and post graduate students. Mainly the educational scholarships are awarded on the basis of qualifying examination marks or through a written examination.
24th April 2015, 09:50 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How to get the educational scholarship being a student of Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get the educational scholarship being a student of Anthropology PG course? Is there any exam which I need to give to ensure that I will get the scholarship? Have anyone got the educational scholarship before? Can you please let me know the details soon. Thank you.

For getting the Educational Scholarship you need to apply to the Government Scholarship Program. And if you Qualify the program then you will surely get the Scholarship. So, if you failed to get the Educational Scholarship then you can go for the Educational Loan Also. So, on providing the Necessary Documents you will be Granted the Educational Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?