9th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

B.E. or Job, what should I choose having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72%? Should I take Bank loan to study B.E.?

sir
I have complete my 12th science (A-Group)with 65.30% . And i have complete my diploma in mechanical enginering with 72% . So i think that what i do? Job or B.E Please help me. Can I take student loan from bank for B.E. ?pls answer my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Student loan for B.E. in Gujarat having 7.3 CPI in diploma?
  2. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job?
  3. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  4. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  7. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  8. How to study and work together after Diploma in Mechanical?
  9. Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?
  10. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  11. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  12. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How to study professional diploma courses in south India? I have completed B.Tech civil engineering
  14. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  15. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up?
  17. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
15th June 2014, 10:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.E. or Job, what should I choose having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72%? Should I take Bank loan to study B.E.?

This is one of the most common confusion in the minds of the students after pursuing professional courses. You have two options before you - job or study. The option you will choose depends on the career objective and goals of yours.

If you go for job then -
- you will not get a high salaried job or a high ranking job.
- you need to struggle for many years to rise to a high position but it will again be limited by your qualification.

Hence it is better to go for studies especially BE/B.Tech after diploma as you will get more job opportunities, wider job scope and a better salaried and ranking job. The best option for you would be to go for job, do it for a year and get a job experience and then go for higher studies.

You can definitely get education loan for your B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?