15th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Student loan for B.E. in Gujarat having 7.3 CPI in diploma?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering with c.p.i -7.3611 . Can i take the student loan in gujarat? Which bank give me the loan for B.E.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  2. How to get a job in Surat or Bangaluru after completing diploma EC with 8.81 CPT?
  3. Which are the government GTU based colleges offering D to D courses in EC in South Gujarat and Central Gujarat? Will I get admission in degree with average CPI of 8.0?
  4. Can I get admission in mechanical degree after completing diploma with CPI of 5.5
  5. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  6. Which college to select after completing diploma in Civil with 7.83 CPI for degree course?
  7. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  8. What is the criteria for diploma student to apply for JEE?
  9. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  10. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  11. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. GPSC last 5 years solved question papers?
  13. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  14. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do summer internship in foreign universities? I have a CPI of 7.02
  16. How may I get admission in B.E AMI? What's the fee structure? I've completed dioploma(Mechanical) with CPI 6.9
  17. Career options in banking and insurance sector -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which student loan should I consolidate first, Private Student Loan or Federal Student Loan?

8th January 2014, 08:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Student loan for B.E. in Gujarat having 7.3 CPI in diploma?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies and not going for jobs right after your diploma course. It is essential for a diploma candidate to pursue BE/B.Tech to avail better opportunities and jobs of better remuneration.

You can definitely take education loan provided you are taking admission in some reputed engineering college of Gujarat which has good placement record. Your academic performance till now is good but you need to make sure that you improve your performance more since the bank which will give you loan will keep a track of your performance. If your performance is found unsatisfactory, the bank may discontinue the loan sanctioned.

Education loan has become an integral part of modern day education. So almost all nationalized banks including both public as well as private banks provide loans. The same is in Gujarat, almost all public and private banks provide education loan. You need to have an account in the bank from where you are taking loan. So it is better to approach a bank where you already have an account, so that you can get the loan sanctioned quickly.

27th January 2014, 02:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Your merit score in entrance test as well as graduation will decide upon the loan. You are eligible for the education loan if you wish to pursue the degree. You have to apply for the loan. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility.

14th March 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I want make softwareengineer please tell me name of corse andcollege for softwareengineerg

16th March 2014, 10:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Being a software engineer is quite easy in modern India. India is leading in the field of production of efficient software engineers. You can definitely become software engineer by undertaking under graduate degree course in the field of computers. You can do the following courses to become software engineers.

- BE in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology

There are various colleges where you can pursue this course. Almost all engineering institutes across India offer course in this field. SO you can get admission in any engineering institute to become a software engineer. However you should try for the IITs and NITs as they are the best institutes in the country and also ranks well in the entire world.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?