16th August 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How can i study 11th and 12th in Canada? On what basis will i get student visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  3. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  6. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  7. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  8. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  9. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  10. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  11. Courses available to study in Canada for Arts student?
  12. EAMCET eligibility if 11th and 12th are done from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  14. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  15. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  16. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  17. Eligibility to apply Visa for Canada after 10th class?
  18. Eligibility for getting student visa for Canada after 12th in Commerce stream with 70% marks?
16th August 2015, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study 11th and 12th in Canada? On what basis will i get student visa?

To get student Visa for pursuing your higher studies in Canada, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognized board and you must have a Valid TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to 11th and 12th standard in Abroad Schools/Colleges.
17th August 2015, 02:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study 11th and 12th in Canada? On what basis will i get student visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can pursue future studies in Canada. If you score good marks in 10th then you can apply to school level institutes or colleges in Canada. You can also get a VISA for studying. The International exposure gives you lot of experience and knowledge to you. But many of them advised a study in abroad after 12th or graduation.
18th April 2021, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How many bands reqired in canada for doing 11th and 12th standard?
21st July 2021, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects Toronto offers for 11th standard students for science stream
29th July 2021, 05:23 PM
fintram

Hey, I have the best option, You can try ACCA if you did commerce on the 11th and 12th.
ACCA is a global accountant course eligible in 180 countries and you have a chance to get hired by many MNCs.
If you do ACCA you will get a great opportunity to go to Canada and get hired by their MNCs immediately.
But first, you have to do commerce and then you can join ACCA.

If you want to know more about ACCA Professional Course, Go and check out the best centre for it.
FinTram Global... They provide video-based lectures. 100% safe for you at this time of covid and 100% secure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?