9th November 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I Have completed graduation and now want to study LLB course. Please tell me which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan for BAMS course?
  2. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for MBA course?
  3. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  4. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  6. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  7. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  8. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  9. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  10. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  11. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  12. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  13. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
11th November 2016, 12:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan and conditions for it?

If possible apply for education loan at any PSU bank, it will help you to get all the benefits announced by government, if you are eligible for it. Also, interest rates are lower at PSU banks.

There are many schemes announced by government like interest subsidy on education loan, which can be availed by you in case you fulfill eligibility.
11th November 2016, 09:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan and conditions for it?

Public Sector Banks are the best banks from where you can get education loan. Among Public Sector Banks, State Bank of India is the best bank which sanction education loan quickly and with low interest rate for professional courses like Bachelor of Law.

You need to submit all required documents for quick sanction of education loan. Some of the most essential documents required for sanction of education loan:

1. You must obtain education loan letter from your concerned institute which contains details of fee structure.

2. Proof of address.

3. PAN card details of both parents and candidate.

4. Income tax return of your parents.

If you want education loan of more than 4.5 lacs, you will need to have guarantor for education loan. For loans of above 10 lacs, mortgage of property is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?