2nd March 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan before issuing F1 visa of USA?

Hello sir, I would like to opt M.Tech Biomedical engineering from USA and have applied for F1 visa. Can I get education loan before issuing F1 visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  2. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan after getting Visa to study MS in USA?
  3. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  4. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  5. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  6. Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?
  7. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  11. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  12. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  14. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. How can I get an Education Loan in 2 weeks to deposit in college in USA?
  17. Education Loan schemes to study MBBS in USA?
  18. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
8th April 2017, 04:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan before issuing F1 visa of USA?

Yes, you can education loan before issue of F1 visa. Officially you need to get your education loan sanctioned before the visa interview since there is requirement of financial stability proof to get your visa. You need to approach any bank near your residence as per your personal convenience with the prospectus and admission letter of the concerned institute to apply for education loan. Once your education loan request is approved, you need to produce the same during your visa approval process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?