26th March 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is best in Kashmir for an education loan to study a degree course?

Hello sir, I am from Kashmir and have completed 12th with Science stream. Now I want to study a degree course from Delhi. Which bank of Kashmir is best for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  2. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  9. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  14. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  16. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  17. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
29th March 2017, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is best in Kashmir for an education loan to study a degree course?

There are PSU banks and some private banks available to apply for education loan. You should contact the nearest bank branch to your residence for applying.

You need to have confirmed admission in a recognized college, then only you will be eligible to apply for it. Admission documents and guarantor will be required for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?