4th September 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an scholarship although have already taken an education loan and not yet paid?

Hello sir, I was taken an education loan to study B.Tech, now I have completed B.Tech and wish to study M.Tech. Can I get an scholarship although have already taken an education loan and not yet paid?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  3. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  4. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  5. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  6. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
  9. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  10. Can I get Education loan to study MBBS?
  11. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  14. Possibilities to take an education loan against car whose EMI is not fully paid?
  15. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  16. Chances to get National Fellowship and Scholarship for higher education of ST students if taken education loan? Amounts given under this scholarship scheme? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  18. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
8th September 2016, 10:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an scholarship although have already taken an education loan and not yet paid?

Yes, you can definitely get a scholarship for M.Tech course even though you had taken education loan and did not repay it till now. There is no link between scholarship and education loan unless you are receiving the scholarship in the same bank account where you had opted for education loan. In that scenario, the bank might ask you to repay the loan through your scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?