13th October 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Bank Education Loan to study Medicine in America for O-Level holder?

Hello,
I have my O-Level degree and I want to study Medicine but I cannot afford its expenses. So I want to apply for Bank Education Loan. I want to do Medicine in America. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  12. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  13. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  16. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  18. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?