12th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to avail for GATE scholarship?

Will I get scholarship in M.Tech in kumaun engineering college dwarahat uttrakhand...

i have taken admission through gate. So, can you tell me what is the procedure which I have to follow for getting the GATE scholarship? Please provide me complete details on the same.

14th October 2015, 10:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to avail for GATE scholarship?

First of all I congratulated you for getting admission in M.Tech program. As though this course you have a great knowledge in a selected subject. As you are admitted in Kumaun engineering college through GATE score and want to know about the GATE stipend.

**If the student possess admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score then you will definitely get the stipend.

**If your college is AICTE approved then you have to follow following instructions:

--firstly get the STUDENT ID and COLLEGE ID from the college authority.

--You can also get your college id from the AICTE website if your college is AICTE approved.

--after getting these ID visit to AICTE website and fill the online form of GATE/GPAT scholarship.

--after filling the online form by uploading some document such as GATE scorecard, Bank Passbook and Aadhar card in scanned format, your form will be validated by the college authority.

--after all the above procedure has been completed your stipend will be credited in your account directly when the college authority upload your attendance sheet in the website.

--you will get a stipend of 12400 per month.

**So firstly make sure that whether your college is AICTE approved or not. For this you can contact to the college authority or you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Get_Institute_Id AICTE.pdf(1.76 MB, 35 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?