28th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank provides Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT being a candidate of Nigeria?

Hello,
I am Miracle Eze from Nigeria. I am eager to
study B.Tech in IIT. I want to know about the Bank
which can avail Education Loan for me.
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  2. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  9. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  13. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  14. Whether IIT will help me to get Bank Education Loan after clearing JEE Advanced?
  15. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  16. Scholarship or education loan to study Master degree in Material Science at Nigeria?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
5th May 2018, 12:59 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank provides Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT being a candidate of Nigeria?

You being a citizen of Nigeria, can contact your nearest bank branches for education loan. Indian banks mostly cater to only Indian citizen for education loan.

For detailed information, you can even contact the institutes head. They will give you a clear picture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?