5th April 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?

Respected Sir, I would like to know that if I get admission in Abroad for studying MS course then what maximum amount I can get in an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank?
  2. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  5. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  6. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  10. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  11. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  12. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  13. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  14. Maximum amount to get under United Superb Education Loan Scheme to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan from Indian Banks for Abroad studies?
  16. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce for Abroad studies?
  17. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
3rd May 2018, 05:39 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I would like to know that if I get admission in Abroad for studying MS course then what maximum amount I can get in an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra? Please reply to me immediately.

The maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra education loan scheme is Rs 20 lac for abroad studies. Students also can apply for a higher loan amount and it can be considered on merit and case to case basis in Bank of Maharashtra. The Bank of Maharashtra offers education loan for job oriented professional / technical / PG courses like MBA, MCA, MS, etc. for studies in abroad. The margin for the abroad studies is 15% in Bank of Maharashtra. Students can apply online for education loan in Bank of Maharashtra.
6th May 2018, 12:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?

The maximum amount offered under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. Loan for higher amount will be considered on merit and case to case basis. You should have secured admission in Job Oriented Technical/ Professional/ PG courses in Abroad to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?