4th August 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?

My father want to apply an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study MBBS course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from State Bank of India. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

4th March 2023, 01:16 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?

State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest banks in India and offers various benefits to students who wish to pursue higher education by availing an education loan. Some of the benefits of applying for an education loan in SBI are:
  • Low Interest Rates: SBI offers education loans at competitive interest rates compared to other banks. The interest rates for SBI education loans vary depending on the loan amount and the repayment period.
  • Flexible Repayment Options: SBI offers flexible repayment options with a repayment period of up to 15 years. This allows borrowers to choose a repayment option that best suits their financial situation.
  • Loan Amount: SBI offers education loans for a wide range of courses with loan amounts up to Rs. 1.5 crore. This makes it easier for students to avail of a loan for their preferred course.
  • Easy Application Process: SBI offers an easy online application process for education loans. This allows students to apply for a loan from the comfort of their homes without the need for physical visits to the bank.
  • Moratorium Period: SBI also provides a moratorium period, which is a grace period before the repayment of the loan begins. During this period, students can focus on their studies without worrying about repaying the loan.
  • Tax Benefits: SBI education loans are eligible for tax benefits under Section 80E of the Income Tax Act. This allows borrowers to claim tax deductions on the interest paid on education loans.

These are some of the benefits of applying for an education loan in State Bank of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?