28th May 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Education Loan in HDFC Bank?

My brother want to apply an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study BTech course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from HDFC Bank. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

27th June 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Education Loan in HDFC Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My brother want to apply an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study BTech course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from HDFC Bank. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

Benefits of applying for education loans at HDFC Bank are given below:

Students can get higher loan amounts for studies (up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India)
There is wide range of collateral options available (residential property, HDFC Bank Fixed Deposit, LIC Policy and NSC or KVP Policy
Quick and easy disbursal of education loans in HDFC Bank
Students can get Tax benefits under Section 80(E)
The whole process of education loan in fully transparent in HDFC Bank
Door step service
Insurance cover
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?