9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?

My father is insisting me to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank. But as far I know, it is not a good idea to apply an Education Loan from any Private Bank. But, I want to know about the benefits and drawbacks of applying an Education Loan of this Bank. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Drawbacks of Bank Education Loan for B.Tech aspirant?
  3. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  4. Drawbacks of Bank Education Loan for B.Tech aspirant?
  5. What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. How can I get tax benefits in Bank Education Loan?
  8. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  10. Time taken to process an application of Axis Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?
  13. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?
10th November 2016, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?

Benefits of applying for an Education loan in Axis Bank are listed below :-

--> Attractive Interest rate :- Base rate of 9.50% only
--> No margins on loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs
--> Easy loan Disbursal
--> Loans for all courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?