10th July 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BHM aspirant?

Hi everyone, I want to apply an education loan for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management course. I would like to know that if I apply an education loan from Syndicate Bank then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

12th July 2018, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BHM aspirant?

You can get education loan for following expenses from Syndicate Bank:

- Course fee

- Hostel fee

- Exam fee

- Cost of books, instruments and travel for educational purposes

- Other passage fares for international education

The interest rates are almost same as other PSU banks. You can get maximum 10 lakhs for studies in India and 20 lakhs for overseas.
13th July 2018, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BHM aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply an education loan for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management course. I would like to know that if I apply an education loan from Syndicate Bank then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

Benefits of applying for education loan at Syndicate Bank are given below:

>> Interest rate concession (1%) available to children of Employees of Government Department / PSUs / Corporations and Blue Chip Companies

>> Interest rate concession (0.50%) for SC/ST Boy students, 0.75% for SC/ST Girl Students. Girl Students other than SC/ST can get 0.50% concession in Interest rate.

>> There are no Processing and Documentation charges available for education loan

>> Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad

>> There is no margin required, for up to Rs 4 Lakhs of education loan

>> The Repayment Holiday / Moratorium: Course period + one year. The repayment period is maximum 15 years from the date of commencement of repayment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?