23rd July 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get Post Matric Scholarship if got 83% in 12th? How much amount I can get? When the application form will be out?

I have scored 83% in 2nd PUC and have got admission in BBA course. Can I get Post Matric Scholarship? How much amount I can get? When the application form will be out?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get Post Matric Scholarship if, not get admission in degree course after 12th? How much amount I can get?
  2. How can I get application form of Post Matric scholarship having secured 88% in 12th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much amount I will get under Post Matric Scholarship being an SC candidate in Bihar?
  4. Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When the application form of Pre-Matric Scholarship will be published? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a Madrasa Board student apply for Post Matric Scholarships while studying in 12th (Maulvi)? Maximum amount for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When the application of Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme 2018 will be released in Tripura? -- [New]
  8. Chances to apply for MHRD scholarship if got 414 marks out of 500 marks? When the application form will be out? How much amount I can get?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship 2018?
  10. Do I need to know the bank account details of college department to fill up the post matric scholarship form?
  11. How can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship being a 12th candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  13. How can I get my Post Matric Scholarship if applied in 12th standard being a B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to get Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I fill in cast category place of Post Matric scholarship being a Jain candidate? Can I get more amount being a minority candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the application form of Pre-Matric scholarship will be released? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a 12th passed apply for Post Matric Scholarship without getting admission in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Jabeena admission number and date to fill the forms online for post matric scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?