27th September 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can a 7th class student get any scholarship for study?

Myself Parth Desai. I want to know about the scholarship that can help me in higher studies expenses, as I am in class 7th under CBSE board. Please guide me. Thank you.

22nd July 2017, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 7th class student get any scholarship for study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself Parth Desai. I want to know about the scholarship that can help me in higher studies expenses, as I am in class 7th under CBSE board. Please guide me. Thank you.

Yes, a 7th class student can apply for National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE). The NTSAE is conducted by the Dr. Ambedkar Mission of India. Students from Class 3rd to 12th (CBSE/ICSE/All State Board) are eligible to apply for NTSAE. NTSAE award is from a maximum amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000 along with Dr. Ambedkar Merit Certificate Cum Scholarship Award. For those students who scored 60% marks in NTSAE are awarded Rs 5,000. Students from all over India are eligible to apply for NTSAE. NTSAE website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?