16th February 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarship exams for abroad stud?

i am student of class 12 commerce. i want to ask you that i want to study law after 12 in uk but my parents can not afford that much amount of money. so please tell me about any scholarship exam and its format. currently i am in class 11. i will wait for your answer.

19th February 2015, 12:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarship exams for abroad stud?

There is no scholarship exam as such for studying in abroad. You need to do well in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes generally take admission like SAT, TOEFL/IELTS to get scholarship during admission. Otherwise you can also get scholarship later on if you excel in the field of academics or extra curricular from the concerned institute in which you are enrolled. Since you do not have financial stability, so it will be better if you opt for education loan. You can get education loan easily from any recognized banks in India and can take loan even upto 20 lakhs for your study in abroad. You can also visit this link for various scholarships information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?