4th June 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Securities against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study BTech?

I am in a need of education loan so that I can get admission and study BTech. I am going to apply an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank. So, kindly tell me what kind of securities they want to take for taking an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Securities against an Education Loan at Punjab & Sind Bank to study MBA?
  2. Concession in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for an SC candidate?
  3. Securities against an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BTech? -- [New]
  4. Securities against an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BTech?
  5. Interest rates in Punjab National Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT?
  6. Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  8. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  9. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  10. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  11. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  12. Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Architecture course?
  14. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  15. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  16. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  17. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  18. Vijaya Bank offers Education Loan to study BTech?
9th June 2018, 10:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study BTech?

Details of securities against an education loan in Punjab National Bank for pursuing B.Tech course are mentioned below :-

--> For loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Parents/ guardians be joint-borrowers.

--> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Parents/ guardians be joint-borrowers. Tangible collateral security of suitable value acceptable to bank should be provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?