27th June 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA?

Hello Sir, I have applied for CAT and my aim is to study MBA course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I have a student account in Punjab National Bank. So, they provide education loan for MBA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  3. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  4. Fees to study MBA Finance course from Fore School of Management, New Delhi? Does Punjab National Bank gives education loan to study here?
  5. Securities against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study BTech?
  6. Securities against an Education Loan at Punjab & Sind Bank to study MBA?
  7. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  8. Concession in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for an SC candidate?
  9. Expenses covered under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?
  10. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  11. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  12. Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Architecture course?
  13. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  14. Interest rates in Punjab National Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT?
  15. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  16. Benefits of Education Loan offered in Punjab National Bank? -- [New]
  17. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?
29th June 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have applied for CAT and my aim is to study MBA course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I have a student account in Punjab National Bank. So, they provide education loan for MBA course?

Yes, Punjab National Bank offers education loans to study MBA course. Students should be Indian Nationals and should have obtained admission on the basis of an entrance examination to study MBA are eligible to apply for the education loan in PNB. Management quota students also considered for the education loans under PNB on merit basis. Students have to contact the PNB branch near their house for getting education loan to study MBA.
29th June 2018, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got admission in a recognized MBA college, then surely you will be eligible for education loan from Punjab National Bank. Just make sure you have got admission at an AICTE approved college.

If you belong to poor family, then you can even get subsidy from central government. You just need to submit an income proof to get any such benefit.
30th June 2018, 10:00 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Punjab National Bank offers an education loan for pursuing MBA course. Candidates who have secured admission in MBA course through entrance examination or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank for pursuing MBA course. So, once you have received admission letter from the college/ university, you can apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank.
30th June 2018, 03:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Punjab National Bank offers an education loan to study MBA course. You should have secured admission to MBA course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, etc.,. The maximum amount of loan offered for pursuing MBA course in Punjab National Bank is 10 lakhs.
30th June 2018, 06:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for education loan to pursue MBA from any of the banks.
If you want to apply for education loan from PNB then also you are eligible.
You need to submit all important documents to get education loan.
You will get education loan upto Rs. 5 Lakhs without any guarrantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?