4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if already got admission in MBBS course at Katihar Medical College?

Hello Sir,
I have already got admission in
Katihar Medical College for doing
MBBS. But now I want to apply for Education
Loan from any Bank. Kindly tell me now
I can apply for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do MBBS in Katihar Medical College for free?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  9. List of Medical colleges having education loan facility for MBBS course?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college?
  11. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  12. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  13. Are there any seat reserved for Minority Roman Catholic in St. John Medical college for MBBS? Will bank agree for Education Loan if getting admission under reserved quota?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  16. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
6th April 2015, 08:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if already got admission in MBBS course at Katihar Medical College?

Yes, you can apply for the educational laon

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* The candidates who have secured admission in any of the recognized college/ institute are eligible to apply for the educational loan.

* Candidate should have secured admission through entrance examination/ selection process.

* Candidate should be a citizen of India.

* Candidate should have to submit the admission letter to the banks.

* candidate should have to submit all the supporting documents to avail educational loan.

* The maximum educational loan amount for studies in India is Rs.7.5 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?