12th March 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan for MBBS course with 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 114 in COMEDK-UGET for MBBS? Can I apply for an Education Loan now? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 92 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  2. Can I get 10 lacs as education loan if secured 63% in COMEDK UGET?
  3. Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK?
  4. List of colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has scored 120 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  5. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  6. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  7. Chances to study MBBS in any college of Karnataka for a candidate who is expecting 80-90 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  8. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  9. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  10. Will I be able to study for MBBS after scoring 136 in COMEDK UGET?
  11. Will I get admission for MBBS in top medical college after scoring 100 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  12. Am I eligible for RV college after scoring 65 marks in COMEDK UGET exam?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. What rank I will achieve if scored 75 marks in COMEDK-UGET? In which college I will get admission?
  15. Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?
  16. Comedk uget expected rank -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in R.V. College of Engineering to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) if scored 97 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  18. COMEDK UGET Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th March 2016, 10:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan for MBBS course with 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET?

Once you are eligible for admission to the course of MBBS you will be eligible for an Educational Loan.
Your marks is no criteria to get the Educational Loan.
You will be able to get the Loan once you can get a guarantor with an IT Return.
This is what you now need to do to get your Educational Loan sanctioned for the course of MBBS.
15th March 2016, 06:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan for MBBS course with 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan with a score of 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET to pursue your MBBS course. Usually banks do not take into serious consideration the marks in entrance exam for sanctioning education loan. The institute in which you are seeking admission is of prime importance. Hence, if you can manage to get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute, thereby, following the instructions given by bank to complete all formalities and comply with the terms and conditions, then you are eligible to get the education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?