3rd December 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?

Hello,
My father has an income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs per annum. I am a B.Tech aspirant. I have studied my 12th and have got scholarship. But the amount of B.Tech will not able to pay by me and I don’t want to rely on scholarship for my B.Tech. I want to take an education loan. So, with this family income, I can apply for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  5. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  6. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  10. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan if my family income in Rs. 1 Lacs p.a.?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  17. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [New]
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
5th January 2016, 07:48 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?

Yes, definitely you can apply for educational loan. Basically educational loan is provided to pursue professional course. It does not depend upon your father’s income.

Following are the procedure you have to follow for this:

--Visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan or you can apply online.

--fill the form in which you have to mention the details of educational loan amount i.e tuition fee, hostel fee etc.

--After filling the form submit it with relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after validating from the bank official.

Documents required:

--Admission Slip which you got at the time of admission

--color photograph

--Xerox copy of your previous academics

--Address proof and identity proof (PAN card, Voter ID, AAdhar card)

** In my opinion you have to take the educational loan from government bank such as SBI, Canara Bank etc as these bank take lower rate of interest than private banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?