6th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file?

Hi,
I want an Education Loan of about Rs. 12 Lacs for study in Newzealand. My father don't have Income Tax File. Can I apply for Education Loan in Bank for my education?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  3. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  5. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  8. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  10. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  14. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  16. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  17. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2015, 10:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file?

No, it is not possible to apply for education loan or any kind of loan if there is no income tax file. Income tax filing is a mandatory duty for every citizen having income above the nil income tax bar and one needs to show it for taking loan. Most of the banks ask for the income tax certificate to get a clear idea of the income of the family or the co-borrower. So it is not possible to get education loan if your father does not have an income tax file. If he is below the bar of nil income tax, then there is no problem, you can approach bank for education loan of 12 lakhs to study in New Zealand.
15th September 2015, 10:46 AM
haripriya1993
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file?

Hi,

This criteria depends and varies from bank to bank. All you need to do is to approach your bank manager.
But i think this is not necessary as there are many people like farmers who dont have income tax file. As your amount required is a bit high the bank may ask for some property or guaranter.
Try to provide the other documents which the bank asks and your loan can be processed without IT file
15th September 2015, 08:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to show your Bank that your father is below the nil Income Tax category and once you are able to show it there will be no problem for you.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?