30th June 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech if completed B.Tech from Kurukshetra University?

Respected Sir,
I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Kurukshetra University.
I want to study M.Tech with the help of Education Loan. So, can I eligible to apply for an Education Loan or not? I'll be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in University of Cambridge being a B.Tech graduate? Total expenses of MS in this university?
  3. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  9. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Education loan to study M.Sc(Nutrition) in Pondicherry University?
  12. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  14. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
30th June 2015, 08:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech if completed B.Tech from Kurukshetra University?

Yes you are eligible for the Educational Loan for the course of M.Tech.
You must get admitted to the course of M.Tech at first and then you must show the Bank from where you are applying for the Loan the Letter of Admission that is provided to you.
You must also show the Bank a Guarantor which can be any of your parents and once you have all the documents in place your Educational Loan will be sanctioned.
So follow the above procedure when you are going to apply for the Educational Loan and your Loan will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?