9th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if having Rented Home as a property?

Sir
I would like to know that I am eligible
for applying in Education Loan for doing
MBBS as I have rented home only as a property.
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get education loan without residence of my own? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  11. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2015, 10:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if having Rented Home as a property?

No, you cannot apply for educational loan if having rented home as a property.

* There will be no security if the educational loan is above Rs.2 lacs.

* The banks will sanction maximum amount as educational loan is Rs.15 lacs for studies on abroad and Rs. 7.5 lacs for studies in India.

* The security in the form of land/ building/ government securities/ public sector bonds/ units of LIC policy/ gold/ shares/ bank deposits in the name of student/ parent/ guardian or any other third party.

* There should be collateral security equal to 100% loan amount or a guarantee of third person known to a bank.
11th April 2015, 02:34 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if having Rented Home as a property?

For your kind information i want to tell you that you have to put some of your treasure (Land or gold) for security. As you have rented home, so you have to give some other treasure to the bank as a security. Only then you are eligible to apply for for the education loan in the bank. If you have no gold or any other treasure then you are not eligible for applying the education loan from any of the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?