30th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study remaining 2 years of B.Pharmacy?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is it possible to get an Education Loan if I am studying in 2nd year and want for 3rd year and 4th year of B.Pharmacy? Kindly tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan to study remaining 2 years of B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to study remaining 2 years of B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  6. Can I get another education loan to study in IIM if completed BE by taking loan?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study MS in UK?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
  9. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  10. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  11. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  14. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
27th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study remaining 2 years of B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is it possible to get an Education Loan if I am studying in 2nd year and want for 3rd year and 4th year of B.Pharmacy? Kindly tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Yes, you can get an education loan to study remaining 2 years of B.Pharmacy course. You can contact any bank branch or private education loan providers like Avanse Financial Services for getting education loan to complete the B.Pharmacy course. You can contact the nearest branch for getting an education loan. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of academic strength, future employment prospects (institution and course) and also security offered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?