4th August 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?

Hello sir, I have applied for VIT engineering entrance exam and hope to get good rank. Can I apply for education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Pan Card important to get an education loan?
  2. Can I become a co-applicant against an Education Loan for my brother's education?
  3. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  6. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  11. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  12. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  13. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  17. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
7th August 2016, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan without rank card but, you should have any proof showing that you have a particular rank and you have secured admission in a recognised institution. You will be eligible to apply for an education loan only when secure admission in a recognised institution. The banks has not specified any annual income limit to apply for an education loan. But, they will ask for Income proofs like Salary Slips of last 6 months or IT returns of last 2 years to submit for sanctioning the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?