19th March 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for fresh application form if my MHRD Scholarship ID is lost?

Hello Sir,
I have lost my MHRD ID.
I want to renew my scholarship.
Kindly tell me if I haven't able to renew
then I can apply the fresh application?

Related Questions:
  1. Why am I getting notifications to apply as a fresher if want to renew MHRD Scholarship?
  2. How can I apply for renewal if lost registration Id of MHRD Scholarship?
  3. How can I regain my lost MHRD Scholarship ID?
  4. How can I apply for MHRD Scholarship online?
  5. Last date to submit MHRD Scholarship application form for student belongs to Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released in Mumbai?
  7. Which form should I submit for MHRD Scholarship being MBBS student?
  8. When can I apply for MHRD Scholarship renewal? From where I will get the application form?
  9. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  10. Eligibility to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2nd renewal? From where I will get application form? Last date of submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. From where I will get the application form of MHRD Scholarship 2nd Renewal? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. How can I get my lost Id No. of MHRD-CSSS Scholarship?
  14. Eligibility to for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who have secured 95.1% in 12th? Procedure to apply?
  15. From where I can get the application form of MHRD Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to get MHRD scholarship 1st renewal form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From where can I get MHRD scholarship renewal form? -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2015, 02:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for fresh application form if my MHRD Scholarship ID is lost?

No, you cannot freshly apply for MHRD scholarship, as you have received MHRD scholarship once or twice. You can only renewal your scholarship, if you have lost your MHRD Scholarship ID, then you should contact principal or any concerned authority in your college and you should explain your situation. Then they will provide suggestions, and they will guide you in renewing your scholarship. So, first try to contact principal or any concerned authority in your college.
20th January 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for fresh application form if my MHRD Scholarship ID is lost?

If i have done PhD with MHRD scholarship in one of the IITs for 4 years and did not finish, can I apply for another IIT to start my PhD and still be able to get another MHRD scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?