22nd August 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to get an education loan for Banking preparation?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Commerce stream. Now I want to prepare for Banking exam. Can I apply for an education loan for Banking preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  7. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  10. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  11. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan for UPSC-CSAT preparation?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  15. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  16. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 to prepare for IPS coaching?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  18. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd August 2016, 10:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to get an education loan for Banking preparation?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get education loan in order to prepare for banking exams. This is because banks provide education loan only for pursuing professional degree and diploma courses and that too in institutes which have recognition by competent authorities and bear good reputation. SO, you need to bear the expense of your preparation for banking exams.
23rd August 2016, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to get an education loan for Banking preparation?

Banks don't provide education loan for coaching classes. They can only fund your education for various professional courses which can help you land a decent job in private or government sector.

There is no guarantee that you will get a government job after coaching classes. Banks don't invest on those things which are uncertain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?