22nd August 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for an education loan at Government bank if my father's income is 4 lakh?

Hello sir, I was applied for JEE Mains exam and got 200 marks. I know at this score I can get a good NIT college. My father's income is 4 lakh yearly. Can I apply to get an education loan from Government bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  2. Can I apply for an education loan as a Non Creamy Layer candidate if my mother's income is 6.2 lakh?
  3. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  4. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  5. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  6. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  8. Requirements to apply for an education loan of 11 lakh in ICICI Bank to study MBA course from Singapore? Should I apply in a government bank? -- [New]
  9. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  10. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?
  11. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  12. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  13. Which bank can provide 1 lakh education loan for B.Tech final year student in one week without any security? How to apply for it?
  14. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank?
  15. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
  16. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  17. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  18. How to get subsidy on education loan from Maharashtra government?
22nd August 2016, 11:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for an education loan at Government bank if my father's income is 4 lakh?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan from any public sector banks to pursue your engineering degree course in NIT. There is no problem with the income of your father. Moreover, if you get admission in NIT, your loan request will be sanctioned easily as NIT bears good reputation and offers good placement opportunities. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme and ensure all formalities are completed to get the loan request sanctioned.
23rd August 2016, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for an education loan at Government bank if my father's income is 4 lakh?

If you can get admission at a recognized institution or college then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan at a government bank. Just apply after getting confirmation of admission through counselling.

Your father's income is good enough to get you an education loan and you will be eligible for subsidy in interest according to central government scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?