14th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?

Hello Sir,
I am planning to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA. But I have already taken a Personal Loan, which I am paying regularly. Now I am worried, will this create any problem when I apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  3. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  5. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  6. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  9. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan? -- [New]
  10. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  14. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  15. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  16. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
16th May 2016, 12:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?

No, you cannot avail an education loan.

The banks will not offer an education loan for the person who have already taken a loan and not yet returned.

To avail another loan the candidate must have to repay the previous loan amount without any due. Otherwise banks will not issue the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?