20th December 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?

Hello sir, I am BE IT engineer and have 7 years working experience in good company. Now, I want to study MBA course in distance mode from any foreign university. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for an education loan in security of my PF account?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of grand father's pension account if he gets 10,000 monthly?
  2. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of house in village?
  4. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  5. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?
  8. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?
  10. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  11. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  12. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  13. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  14. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  16. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of grand father?
  18. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
22nd December 2016, 08:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to pursue your MBA course. You can get the loan against security of of account since it is a government bond. However, you will need collateral security only if you take loan above 7.5 lakhs. It depends on the amount in your PF account as to what amount you can get as Education loan. Apart from this , you will also need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?