19th September 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for inspire scholarship in M.Sc even after I have joined the course in NIT?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed my class 10 with 83% n class 12 with 75% .then I perused with bcs in chemistry as honors n passed with 75% but that time I was not aware of this scholarship.. ..currently I m enrolled in msc in NIT.. So Will I get dis scholarship for msc or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  3. Can I apply for inspire scholarship after passing MSc Physics?
  4. Am I eligible to get the inspire scholarship if I am doing M.Sc or not?
  5. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  7. Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship now after 2 years?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  10. Can i apply for Inspire Scholarship with 97.25% in 12th from KSB?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  12. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  14. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th?
  15. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  18. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
19th July 2023, 08:53 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can I apply for inspire scholarship in M.Sc even after I have joined the course in NIT?

Inspire Scholarship
The Inspire Scholarship is a government-funded scholarship program that provides financial assistance to students who are pursuing higher education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Inspire Scholarship are as follows:
  • You must be a citizen of India.
  • You must have passed your 10th class with at least 75% marks.
  • You must have passed your 12th class with at least 75% marks.
  • You must have been admitted to a recognized college or university to pursue a full-time M.Sc. degree in a STEM field.
  • You must have a valid PAN card and Aadhaar card.
How to apply
The application process for the Inspire Scholarship is online. You can apply for the scholarship by visiting the Inspire Scholarship website.
Documents required
The documents required for the Inspire Scholarship are as follows:
  • Proof of identity (such as a passport or PAN card)
  • Proof of residence (such as a voter ID card or ration card)
  • Proof of education (such as your 10th class and 12th class mark sheets)
  • Proof of admission to a recognized college or university to pursue a full-time M.Sc. degree in a STEM field
  • Valid PAN card and Aadhaar card
When to apply
The application deadline for the Inspire Scholarship varies from year to year. You can check the application deadline on the Inspire Scholarship website.
Will I get this scholarship for M.Sc. or not?
Based on the information you have provided, you are eligible to apply for the Inspire Scholarship. However, the scholarship is awarded on a merit basis, so you will need to have a good academic record. You will also need to submit all of the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?