16th December 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 100% scholarship in university of USA through GRE or TOEFL?

Can I get 100% scholarship in any university of USA through GRE and TOEFL? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  2. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  3. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  4. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  7. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  8. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  9. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  10. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  12. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  14. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  18. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
20th December 2015, 10:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get 100% scholarship in university of USA through GRE or TOEFL?

Yes, you can get 100% scholarship in university of USA through GRE and TOEFL. However, this is quite rare as you can get such opportunity when you are the top performer in GRE and TOEFL. Apart from these, scholarship is usually given on the tution fees and does not include entire expense of the study and living. Since this part is minimal so you can meet the expense of living and other institutional charges easily; you can take education loan for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?