14th December 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS course if got 120 marks out of 200? Where to apply for an education loan? List of scholarships available for it?

Hello sir, I am from North-East and I got 120 marks out of 200 in Sikkim Manipal MBBS entrance exam. Can I get a sit of MBBS course? Where to apply for an education loan for study? List of scholarship for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Loan of Rs.4 lacs per annum for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much scholarship will i get after scoring first division in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get an education loan without of any processing fees? List of scholarships available for me?
  5. List of Medical colleges having education loan facility for MBBS course?
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed bank education loan scheme to study MBBS in Abroad? Scholarships sponsor by Government?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is admission slip required to apply for an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS having scored 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET? Can I repay after getting Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  17. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can an ITBP son get subsidy in education loan? Scholarships available for me? -- [New]
5th March 2023, 03:20 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS course if got 120 marks out of 200? Where to apply for an education loan? List of scholarships available for it?

The admission criteria for MBBS course vary from institute to institute. Generally, a minimum of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) is required to be eligible for MBBS admission in India. However, the cut-off marks for admission may vary from one college to another, depending on factors like the number of seats available, the level of competition, and the category of the candidate.

Regarding education loans, you can apply to any nationalized bank or private bank that offers education loans. It's advisable to compare interest rates and other terms and conditions before choosing a lender.

As for scholarships, there are several government and private scholarships available for students pursuing MBBS in India. Some of them are:
  • National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
  • Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
  • Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships
  • North Eastern Council (NEC) Scholarship
  • Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
  • Maulana Azad National Scholarship

You can visit the respective websites to check the eligibility criteria and application process for these scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?