28th December 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to study ACCA from London along with accommodation fees? Why should I apply for an education loan at The Royal Bank Of Scotland other than Indian banks?

Hello sir, I want to study ACCA course from London. Please tell me how much it cost to study from London along with accommodation? Why should I apply for an education loan at The Royal Bank Of Scotland other than Indian banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for an education loan in a foreign bank like Royal Bank of Scotland to study B.Sc Physiotherapy course in abroad?
  2. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  3. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Fees detail to study BBA and ACCA course in London?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  9. Best bank in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank for an education loan? Rate of interest for it? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study LLM in London?
  11. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  12. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?
  14. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  15. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
5th March 2023, 04:19 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How much does it cost to study ACCA from London along with accommodation fees? Why should I apply for an education loan at The Royal Bank Of Scotland other than Indian banks?

The cost of studying ACCA from London varies depending on the institution you choose and the duration of the course. On average, the tuition fees for the ACCA course in London can range from £9,000 to £13,000 per year. The accommodation cost can range from £6,000 to £10,000 per year depending on the location and type of accommodation you choose.

Regarding education loans, there are several advantages of taking an education loan from The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) compared to Indian banks. Some of them are:
  • Lower Interest Rates: RBS offers education loans at lower interest rates compared to Indian banks.
  • Flexibility: RBS offers flexible repayment options that allow you to choose the repayment tenure that suits you.
  • Higher Loan Amounts: RBS offers higher loan amounts compared to Indian banks, which can cover your tuition fees and accommodation costs.
  • Easy Application Process: The application process for an education loan from RBS is simple and straightforward.

To get more detailed information on the cost of studying ACCA in London and the education loan process at RBS, it is recommended that you contact the institution or the bank directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?