31st August 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan without of any processing fees? List of scholarships available for me?

Hello sir, I am from Bihar and my family income is dependent on Agriculture. My gross total income is 1.6 lakh. I want to take admission in good Agriculture college of Bihar. So, please tell me can I get an education loan without of any processing fees? List of scholarships which may I apply

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  2. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan against of Shares? Is it quick and convenient loan processing?
  4. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  5. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?
  7. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  9. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  10. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  11. Can a 2nd year engineering student apply for an education loan? Rate of interest of SBI in Bangalore and processing fees?
  12. Possibility to get education loan of 5 lakh to study B.Tech in IT from RKDF University? Interest rate, processing fees, tenure and other conditions?
  13. Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?
  14. Rate of interest, repayment period and processing fees to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [New]
  15. Moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank?
  16. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Processing fees, Interest rate and Installment terms and conditions to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank?
  18. How much scholarship will i get after scoring first division in 12th?
11th December 2017, 11:13 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan without of any processing fees? List of scholarships available for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am from Bihar and my family income is dependent on Agriculture. My gross total income is 1.6 lakh. I want to take admission in good Agriculture college of Bihar. So, please tell me can I get an education loan without of any processing fees? List of scholarships which may I apply

Yes, you can get an education loan without any processing fees. Various nationalized banks like State Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda etc. are offering education loans to students without any processing fees. To get an education loan, you have to contact the bank branch (SBI or BOB, etc.) and apply for it with the necessary documents. Some of the scholarships available for you to pursue higher education are given below;

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

FAEA Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?