11th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?

Hello Friends,
I am interested to do Certificate course in IIT-Madras. The Total Fee of this course is Rs. 1, 60,000. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with Demand Draft. So, I am looking for an education loan. Can any bank grant me an education loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Do Banks offer Education Loan to study Certificate course in IIT-Mumbai?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?
  3. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  11. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  15. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  16. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  17. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
12th December 2015, 03:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?

There are many banks which offer education loan. You can approach any such bank to get education loan of 1,60,000 for the certificate course in IIT Madras. Since IIT Madras is one of the topmost institutes of the country, so you can get your educational loan sanctioned once you comply with the terms and conditions and complete all the necessary formalities. The list of banks is attached below for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?