31st December 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Unfortunately I have got admission in Bangalore for Hotel Management course. I want to apply for an Education Loan. I belong to Kolkata and having a Bank Account in Union Bank. I want to know that this Bank can provide me an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  2. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  4. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  5. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  6. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  12. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 10th and 12th from Kolkata and living from 20 years in India but belongs to Nepal?
  18. Whether my ICICI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if I met with an accident?
31st December 2015, 09:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?

Yes, Union bank provides education loan for Hotel Management course. There is no problem if you have got admission for Hotel Management course in Bangalore being a resident of Kolkata and having an account in Union Bank located in Kolkata. You can approach the Union Bank located in Kolkata where you have an account to opt for education loan in order to meet the expense of your Hotel Management course in Bangalore.
1st January 2016, 08:57 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?

Yes, definitely you will get the educational loan from the Union Bank. Now a days educational loan are provided by almost all the banks for pursuing the professional course.

>>Visit to the nearest bank branch of Union Bank of India take the form and fill your basic details.

>>submit it with relevant documents such as admission slip, identity proof, photo etc. After validating your form from the bank official your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days.

**The full details regarding the eligibility of educational loan is provided in the website of union bank of India. You can visit and go through the link

Linkhttp://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pe...education.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?