4th June 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that if I apply for Master of Physiotherapy course then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do Masters now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get extension in SBI Education Loan for doing PhD if pursuing Master of Physiotherapy in Australia?
  2. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  3. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of South Indian Bank to study Master of Physiotherapy?
  4. Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  6. How can I get Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  8. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  9. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  11. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  13. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  14. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?
  15. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Performing Arts?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fashion Management?
5th June 2018, 09:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing Master of Physiotherapy course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit basis are eligible to apply for education loan. You can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
8th October 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?

Can I get bank education loan to study PhD physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?