23rd July 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any scholarship if I score 75% marks in 10th from Hyderabad board?

Will I get any scholarship if I score 75% marks in 10th from Hyderabad board? If so what are the procedures which I need to follow up? Can someone please help me to understand this? I really wanted to get the scholarship before I proceed for the next step.

Thanks!

24th July 2015, 08:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any scholarship if I score 75% marks in 10th from Hyderabad board?

You can avail scholarship after passing class 10 examination.

At first you have to meet the following eligibility criteria to avail scholarship.

-> Candidate must have belong to the category of SC/ ST and their parental income must be less than Rs.2 lacs per annum.

-> Candidate's who belongs to BC/ EBC and disabled welfare must have their parental income less than Rs.1 lac per annum.

-> Candidate has to maintain above 75% attendance.

To apply for the scholarship go to http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
3rd July 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get any scholarship if I score 75% marks in 10th from Hyderabad board?

Hi I have scored 75.5% marks in 12 class with commerce stream Is I am eligible for any scholarship???
9th May 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a cbse student. And I belongs to OBC category. will I get any scholarship if I secure more than 75 percent marks in the board exam.
4th June 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any scholarship If I score more then 75% in 10th from cbse board
8th September 2020, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

If I score above80 %in 10th can I get scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?