3rd November 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Which bank will grant education loan to study MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?

Sir, I have decided to get admission in MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Please tell me which bank will grant me education loan for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?
  2. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  5. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  6. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  7. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  8. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India? -- [New]
  11. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  12. What should a 3rd year MBBS student do to get an education loan for Pre PG preparation? Which bank grant an education loan without any security?
  13. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?
  16. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  17. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  18. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
7th November 2017, 07:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan to study MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?

Most of the private banks, foreign banks and nationalized banks in India which provide flexible education loan to MBBS students.
Few of them are:-
Andhra Bank
Allahabad Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
State Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
HDFC
Federal Bank
ICICI Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
UCO Bank
Syndicate Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
1st August 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan to study MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?

I am studying in International school of medicine (ISM)in KYRGYZSTAN...From which bank I can take education loan and which bank is better for taking education loan
9th October 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can SBI Bank grant education loan to study MBBS at Kyrgyzstan in Jalalabad Medical University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?