25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether College provides assistance to apply for Education Loan?

I have completed my BBA and preparing for various MBA entrance exams. I want to study MBA now. I know that for studying MBA, it costs a lot of expenses. So, I would like to know that if I get admission in any reputed college then the authority of that particular college will help me to get education loan for studying MBA?

3rd March 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether College provides assistance to apply for Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BBA and preparing for various MBA entrance exams. I want to study MBA now. I know that for studying MBA, it costs a lot of expenses. So, I would like to know that if I get admission in any reputed college then the authority of that particular college will help me to get education loan for studying MBA?

Yes, some colleges and universities providing assistance to apply for education loan. Many universities like Amity University, Sharda University, Lovely Professional University, VIT, SRM, etc. are offering loan assistance to students. Students can contact the loan assistance cell or office for getting education loan. Staff in the loan assistance cell guides students to fill the application form and necessary documents required for obtaining an education loan. Students can contact the college office for more details regarding education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?