11th August 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?

Dear Friends,
I want to apply for an Education Loan but the Bank where I have an Account rejects my application due to inappropriate documentation. They need Collateral Security which I fails to provide. I want to know that if any Financial Institutes provide me Education Loan?

21st October 2017, 05:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?

Yes, you get an education loan from any bank without collateral security for pursuing your higher studies. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any collateral security. For getting an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakh rupees, your parents need to be joint borrowers and for getting an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you should have to submit collateral security documents to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?