12th September 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management?

Hi, I am Sourav from West Bengal, India. I have just completed my 12th with 60% of marks. May i get education loan for studying BA program in hospitality and hotel management? Help me please, thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary for a college to be AICTE Approved to take education loan?
  2. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  3. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  5. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  6. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  8. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  9. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  10. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  11. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  14. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  16. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
12th September 2015, 09:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue BA program in the field of Hospitality and Hotel Management. This is a revolving field with good growth and job opportunities since most of the nations are stressing on tourism and organizations in this sector are becoming more aggressive to build a goodwill and improve their business. Your education loan request can get sanctioned if you take admission in a well recognized institute and complete all the formalities of the education loan complying with the terms and conditions of the bank.
15th September 2015, 09:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management?

Yes you can get a Bank Educational Loan for the course of BA in Hospitality and Hotel Management.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?